Monday, August 12, 2013

At SPTechCon Boston 2013!

So yeah, first off, I'm gonna try to be a little more active here. I know I said in the past that I wanted to keep the content here to be as fluff-free as possible, but I'm going to try to be more diligent about writing here. I've got a couple of interesting topics to talk about that aren't necessarily "problem fixes", and I've got a bunch of interesting infrastructure projects coming up that I'll be working on, as well as code, since that never goes away.

In the mean time, I'm attending SPTechCon 2013 in Boston right now. Specifically right now I'm in the first of Liam Cleary's three security-related presentations. We're going to be doing a claims migration within the next six months or so, and I'm trying to learn as much as I can in the mean time. I'm also planning to go to tomorrow night's Very Special Episode of BASPUG (Boston-Area SharePoint User Group).

Rhode Island is hosting their very first SharePoint Saturday (at New Horizons) on November 9th. I'd love to go to that one but I'll be in Iceland. I am planning to go to next month's SPSNH (http://www.spsnh.com/) in Nashua on September 21st, so I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment