Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Grand opening

In general, I've always had good opinions about tech blogs. Especially in my dealings with SharePoint. The documentation behind MOSS 2007 is almost non-existent, to the point where developing without Internet access is an exercise in futility.

I've just never really felt like I had anything of substance to say on the matter, and then finally I had a task recently which I felt merited writing about, and so it has pushed me to going through the trouble of creating a site to chronicle all the misanthropic adventures I have while working with the development hydra known as SharePoint.

I haven't had the opportunity to work with SP2010 yet, so I'll make no guarantee that any of this content will be timely or relevant, but hey, you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment